<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8426898166864330241?origin\x3dhttp://theyayamadz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Jan 23, 2014, 12:09 AM

(Take a deep breathe)
Hi everyone! Assalamualaikum. So its 2014 and it has been awhile since i didnt post anything on my blog (which i probably the one and only reader here). Oh well! i've been kinda busy and lazy,yes. 




As a matter of fact, i didnt plan to talk a lot since teachers had prepared me tons of homeworks to be done so yeah as you all know (not all or maybe no one knows uhuk) i'm gonna sit for spm this year.To be fucking honest,time flies so fast! I just thought that yesterday was the last day i sat for my upsr paper. Lol he he he. 



So yeah....2014 will definitely be my busiest year.Homeworks,school,netball,academic,tuition,classes and......more. My head is going to explode anytime!!! No,I'm kidding. Alhamdulillah, I already prepared myself mentally and physically to face all these.This ear would be the last,and I'm gonna work hard to achieve what i want and to make my parents proud of me (campak bunga). I know i can do it and i'll never let my bad experiences bring me down.N e v e r. I know i still have hope and i still have time to change myself into a better person. Perhaps. I do believe in myself. I just need support and i hope everyone who's reading this post will pray for me :) May Allah ease eveything,good luck amy suraya. Thats all,thank you for reading and see ya!






-yaya ahmad